IT and digital
Senior Information Security Specialist
Imaging a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and you strive to keep it secure and resilient.
Join us in this role where you'll be a part of our international security team. You’ll be an important player in analysing and advising on security measures important for the whole business.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Governance, Risk & Compliance, and work in an ambitious team with a perseverant but caring work spirit. You’ll be a strong specialist and, together with your colleagues, you’ll utilise security frameworks to guide your stakeholders in implementing security measures in the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- advising colleagues and partners related to the global security polices and controls
- assessing that security measures are achieved when relevant
- managing the processes owned by the team and related to security
- enabling stakeholders into tasks associated with the disciplines performed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong understanding of the security management disciplines
- have a deep understanding of risk and security frameworks
- have a good understanding of EU NIS and Privacy regulations
- have strong analytical and communication skills
- hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL, talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk, if you’d like to know more about the position.