IT and digital
Imagine a future where you contribute to the world’s most sustainable company by being part of an inspiring international work environment where you get to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll work with supporting our different projects and teams in a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas like agile processes, project management, project coordination, etc. You’ll either be working in one of our agile release trains (ARTs) or in a team where you’ll help project managers or release train engineers (RTEs) in their daily work. You’ll take part in driving and transforming our company into a more agile organisation.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile Students where you, together with your colleagues, will be working from our office in Gentofte in supporting our company in its agile transformation. Our team consists of ten student assistants, who all support either an RTE in one of our ARTs or assist our project managers in their daily work. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from high-level scoping to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day dealings.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with project management and administrative operations on given projects
- helping with forecasting and various other financial assignments
- maintaining and keeping track of resource management
- taking on administrative tasks such as purchase orders and meeting facilitation
- assisting colleagues in understanding what ‘agile transformation’ means for the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at both collaborating and communicating within a close-knit team
- are responsible and structured and can navigate in a hectic work environment
- have an interest in IT and finance-related tasks and activities and are ready to assist our company in our agile transformation
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- have at least a year and a half left of your university degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Hansen, Manager, on +4599559201 if you’d like to know more about the position.