Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant in social media
Imagine a future where you put the green transformation of the world’s most sustainable energy company into fascinating storytelling on social media
Join us in this role where you’ll support us in handling Ørsted’s digital presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You’ll be given true responsibility from day one, assisting with a range of exciting tasks within content creation, community management, and administration.
Welcome to Group Communication
You’ll be part of an ambitious and experienced team in Media Relations where you together with your colleagues will plan and execute Ørsted’s external news flow and communicate our corporate news on our global social media channels. You’ll get a unique opportunity to influence decisions and take ownership of important tasks, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise.
You’ll play an important role in:
- producing content for our global social media channels
- driving our presence on Instagram
- supporting our community management
- reporting on our social media performance and executing various administrative tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are as a minimum in your final year of a relevant bachelor’s degree
- have excellent writing skills with an ability to translate complex topics into simple language
- can speak and write English and Danish fluently in order to communicate with both our global and Danish audiences on our SoMe channels
- have a creative mindset and a strong attention to detail
- can work both independently and in a team – and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders McCulloch, Head of Social Media, on +4599556856 between 2 pm and 4 pm on weekdays if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.