IT and digital
Imagine a future where you create value with digital technology and help with supporting IT to deliver IT services to our internal customers
Join us in this role where your primary tasks will be to support the department on activities related to facilitating internal governance board in our IT department, help ensure stronger reporting, and prepare material for management decisions. We offer a challenging, varied, and stimulating job where you’ll have every opportunity to use your skills and acquire new competences. In addition, you’ll have independence with lots of responsibilities and the opportunity to carry out your good ideas.
Welcome to Business Relations
You’ll be part of Global Service Delivery where we have a broad mix of competences and job profiles, from driving our digital processes, supporting our business with service delivery management and transitions, and supporting two of our internal IT boards with pushing global service, technology decisions and ensure a value creation of our IT portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting with preparation of reporting for management
- supporting the facilitator of our internal IT governance boards with preparation of material
- following up on action lists
- supporting our digitalisation processes
- supporting data analyses and performing small as well as large practical tasks when necessary.
- designing our way of making documentation stronger.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have recently enrolled in a relevant study programme at a university
- have an analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills as well as having an eye for detail
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey messages to your stakeholders smoothly and efficiently
- have a strong personal drive and are able to independently begin and finish tasks while also being a team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Senior Manager, on +4599559064 or Michael Kjær Jacobsen, Senior Service Delivery Manager, on +4599556261 if you’d like to know more about the position.