IT and digital
Senior GIS Application Architect
Imagine a future where you help us implement and maintain a world-class GIS system that will support our very ambitious digital strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for setting the architectural direction on implementing and maintaining our Esri GIS.
Welcome to Energy Analytics & Geo Services
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on implementing our digital strategy, which includes supporting a global GIS business. While doing this, you’ll also help re-architect our portfolio of legacy GIS applications. We work in global agile teams spread across borders, with one part of the team in Denmark and another in Malaysia, and we’re looking into moving into the US as well.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising our daily operations on our Esri-based GIS platform responsible for keeping the documentation of our portfolio up to date
- participating in meetings with our business customers to clarify and document requirements in order to set the architectural direction for our portfolio
- administering our portfolio of existing Esri-based GIS applications
- architecting a world-class GIS infrastructure to support global business requirements by utilising new GIS applications and mobile GIS apps.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in IT or the natural sciences
- have extensive experience with the entire Esri platform and all the components it offers
- have experience with architecting, setting up, and maintaining Enterprise (Portal, ArcGIS Server, Datastores) and ArcGIS online (utilising collaboration between portals)
- possess knowledge about ArcSDE and have experience with Azure Cloud technologies
- possess solid experience in transforming business demands into optimal architectural design
- speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ziad Elmuzayen, Head of Asset & Energy Management GDC, on +60172380506 if you’d like to know more about the position.