Finance and controlling
Senior Tax Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll transform complex information into easily digestible transfer pricing documentation and work closely with the business to ensure transfer pricing compliance
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation and supporting transfer pricing compliance in general.
Welcome to Ørsted Tax
You’ll be part of Transfer Pricing Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for all aspects of the Group’s worldwide transfer pricing matters and for preparing the Group’s transfer pricing documentation and responding to transfer pricing enquiries from tax authorities. The Tax department is responsible for, e.g., domestic and international corporate taxes, joint taxation, M&A structuring, transfer pricing, and indirect taxes. In 2020, the Tax department was voted the In-house Tax Team of the Year in International Tax Review’s European Awards.
You’ll play an important role in:
- actively working with internal stakeholders in the business units, Finance, Legal, and IT to gather information for transfer pricing documentation
- disseminating your knowledge on the business and transfer pricing compliance requirements into documentation reports or for tax authority enquiries
- participating in the execution of compliance work on, e.g., intercompany transaction reporting and intercompany agreements
- actively sharing best practice with the team to drive the continuous development of the documentation reporting format
- supporting ad hoc transfer pricing advisory tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree, e.g. within business administration, finance, economics, accounting, law, or a combination within these disciplines
- thrive in the spot between Finance, IT, and the business – preferably with SAP and solid MS Excel competences
- speak and write English fluently and excel in turning your knowledge of the business into easily digestible written material
- have proven experience in transfer pricing compliance and thrive in an international environment
- enjoy complexity, have a systematic approach to your work tasks, and are a team player, enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06. December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Markholst Nørby, Head of Transfer Pricing Operations, on +4599558119 if you’d like to know more about the position.