IT- System development & Programming
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solution design into technical directions for our apps as well as development tasks.
Welcome to Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions
You’ll be part of Wind & QA Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to offshore wind farms in a team of skilled professionals committed to delivering value to the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and updating the technical roadmap for the product, together with the solution architect
- taking an active role in developing our essential solutions
- providing proactive ideas for new tools, designs, and upgrades
- performing requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes
- performing problem management based on existing production issues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good understanding of programming best practices and possess a self-driven mindset
- have good practical knowledge of Angular, C#/.NET Core, and SQL (T-SQL is a plus)
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, and Azure Cloud
- are open to direct collaboration with business departments
- have a proactive approach to your work and good communication skills, enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.