Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Lead Software or Electrical Engineer for SCADA control systems
Imagine a future where you take up the technical challenges of ensuring optimal operation of our SCADA and communication systems on offshore wind farms together with a team of great colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall handling and daily operation of all of Offshore’s production SCADA, communication, and support systems. You’ll be responsible for failure analysis and for the technical management of lifecycle campaigns and retrofits.
Welcome to Technical Integrity Management
You’ll be part of SCADA & Security where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the production-critical control systems for our wind farms and substations. You’ll be leading a team of engineers responsible for solving incidents in cooperation with our site personnel and ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are completed across our global footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing performance across the SCADA Control team in solving technical issues at our offshore sites and ensuring an overview of issues
- defining the strategy for how to develop the technical area and driving the different activities to implement it
- securing the quality of the reporting on SCADA integrity issues and risks within the area
- delivering and ensuring support for our sites on technical control system-related issues and projects and securing the quality of the reporting on integrity issues and risks within the area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background, possibly with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical, controls, or software engineering
- have operational experience with SCADA systems (servers, HMIs, RTUs, networks), using SIEMENS SICAM, Schneider EcoSUI, GE DS Agile, Vestas VoB, or Siemens Gamesa WPS/HPPP
- have knowledge within ISO2700x, NIST, NERC-CIP, or similar IT security standards and have experience in implementing cybersecurity directives in SCADA control systems
- have experience leading small high-performing teams of network and communication professionals in challenging and fast-paced projects and/or industries
- speak and write English fluently with an ability to communicate complex SCADA and controls concepts to non-domain experts in a collaborative fashion.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 6 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Troels Rahbek Lindhard, Head of SCADA & Security, by telephone on +45 99 55 63 19 if you’d like to know more about the position.