Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Senior Sourcing Manager to lead cables sourcing processes for offshore wind farm projects
Do you want to contribute to our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Sourcing Manager in our Cables Sourcing department where you’ll lead the procurement and tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract worth millions of Euros as well as develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders.
We offer you a position where you’ll become a key part of a team of professional sourcing managers responsible for the procurement of cables and site investigations for offshore wind farm projects.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the sourcing process until signing of contracts
- prepare and conduct contract negotiations
- improve the processes and procedures that the team is subject to
- communicate with and handle internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in law, economics, business, or engineering
- preferably have some experience working with large-scale procurement projects combined with experience with public procurement, EU tender law, and FIDIC contracts
- are result-oriented and understand the importance of supplier relationship management, have a systematic approach to your tasks, and have a positive mindset
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders from various disciplines
- have good IT skills, a curious mindset, and are quick at adapting to new situations and acquire new skills.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
An inclusive culture
At Ørsted, we believe that talent is diverse by nature. You’ll experience an inclusive culture that embraces diversity in thought and experience to solve challenges. And you’ll be valued for the unique contribution you make – and for being yourself.
For the UK, please contact email@example.com If you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 July 2020 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Aabye, Head of Cables and Site Investigations Sourcing, by telephone on +45 30 10 26 76, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.