Business & Support- Procurement
Senior Business Analyst with a commercial mindset and ability to interact with the European gas market
Would you like to interact with the European gas market and ensure operational business excellence, taking on the responsibilities as Business Analyst in our company?
Join us and become Senior Business Analyst in Asset Optimisation NWE, where you’ll be responsible for the commercial business excellence of the gas portfolio in Northwest Europe. Asset Optimisation NWE is part of the Gas Portfolio Management department in Gas Portfolio & Market Trading. We work in a matrix organisation and as Senior Business Analyst you’ll work in close cooperation with our Gas Origination team, Market Trading, Market Operations and Asset Managers, as well as our many supporting functions.
We offer a high level of specialised expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. Working for us, you’ll obtain extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility. You’ll become part of a highly competent, ambitious and social team with the opportunity to influence the development of the department and in addition you’ll have unique opportunities for personal and professional development.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure operational excellence of our gas portfolio, maximising value creation from our assets
- make sure that relevant technical, logistical and commercial information is maintained and employed in our operational business
- stay up to date with changes to relevant market information and ensure timely implementation into our internal business processes and the IT system landscape
- implement new business and liaise with key operational stakeholders
- develop and maintain lean processes in the daily work and system landscape.
Furthermore, you’ll manage IT-related change requests towards internal and external system providers and ensure high-quality reporting from optimisation activities.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree or similar in economics, engineering or other relevant discipline
- have strong IT skills, preferably with some programming experience
- you are solution-oriented, thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- preferably, have experience from the energy industry and/or an operational environment.
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- possess strong communication skills with the ability to speak and write English at business level.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lauge Årsnes, Head of Asset Optimisation NWE, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 96 if you’d like to know more about the position.